Broadband Plans, Premium Business-Grade
Broadband plans will be supplied at fastest speed available from your local exchange to your premises for ADSL/vDSL or for Fibre on the speed that you choose. These plans are available on a 50% Continual Supply Agreement if not bundled with a Fixed Line, otherwise 100% Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Crypto-Currency (Dai stable coin or similar).
Information About The Service
The NBN/UFB fibre service is a broadband internet service which uses the NBN/UFB optical fibre access network to deliver internet connectivity at the network Boundary Point at your Premises in Australia & New Zealand. Click here to see if the NBN services your premises in Australia or click here to see if you can get UFB in New Zealand
Typical Evening Download Speed is measured between 7pm and 11pm. The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by us. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable. Click here for information about typical evening speeds.
Requirements & Availability
The NBN/UFB fibre service is only available within an NBN/UFB fibre service area, unless your premises is already connected, you will need to be connected to the NBN/UFB optical fibre access network. Standard installations are done without charge to you ; non-standard installations may require you to pay charges. You will require an NBN/UFB ready router if you wish to connect multiple devices at once to your NBN/UFB fibre services. If you don't already have one, we can provide you for a small fee as a part of your plan. *ADSL/VDSL sometimes (but not always) requires a separate bundled phone line. An NBN $300 Greenfield Charge applies for first connection of an NBN service at the premises.
Broadband plans are available 24, 36, 48 or 60 month terms.
Terms & Conditions
- An activation fee of $299 fee applies and includes a Standard Wireless Router.
- A Premium Wireless Router $299 and/or Wireless Extenders $149 each are also available, subject to separate quotation, for example in large dwellings, wireless interference and/or a large number of connected wireless devices.
- A delivery fee of $25 applies.
- Setup and delivery time frame is generally up to 10 business days, subject to availability of infrastructure at the premises.
- All hardware is paid in cash.
- If you cancel your contract prior to the end of the contract term you will forfeit any Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Crypto-Currency (Dai Stable coin or similar) for the contract term & any cash component for the remaining months of the contract becomes payable i.e. if you still have 6 months remaining, were on a 50% T$/Q$/B$ and 50% cash then the cash component payable would be 6 x $50 total $300, plus the $110 disconnect charge.
- $110 disconnection fee applies when the service is terminated.
- Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Crypto-Currency (Dai stable coin or similar) component is prepaid the contract term.
- Each service is subject to an annual enablement and support charge of $149 per service, payable by Credit Card or Direct Debit.